• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Buerjus
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jun 2013
Cabin:

My wife and I traveled with another couple on the Carnival Breeze, on of Carnivals 2 newest ships. Overall we had a great time! Here is my list of pros and cons and I hope it is VERY helpful for any future cruisers on the Breeze. For reference purposes I am comparing carnival to RCI since those are the 2 I know and the 2 most people ask about. To help with perspective, this is from a mid-30's male who is NOT A heavy drinker on cruises! (If that helps)

PROS:

1. BURGERS, BURGERS, BURGERS!!! Wow, we're they excellent! You MUST taste a "Guy" burger or you are seriously missing out on one of the greatest things in life!

Cabin was EXCELLENT for a cruise ship. The shower was superb (again, for a cruise ship)! Amenities were great (although my wife kept complaining that the hair dryer was "eating" her hair. It must have been true, because she yelled "OUCH!" every 2 minutes.Beds were on the stiff side, but to my liking, the pillows and bedding were comfy and the hotel staff was friendly and quick!EVERY time we ordered room service though it was wrong in some way. They did not get our room service order correct one day we were there (and we ordered breakfast every morning)!! :(

Port Reviews

Nassau

Awful! Not worth getting off the ship! Solicitors are in your face the second you get off. Would have cost us $100 just to get over to Paradise Island (doesn't include getting back). We said screw it, and got back on the ship. Perhaps someone had a better experience, but it was not worth it to us.

previous reviewnext review