We flew to Copenhagen and stayed 3 nights there. Copenhagen is a lovely city and we made use of the 3-day Copenhangen card. In general, the public transportation is quite expensive so the card did almost break even at the end even though we didn't visit a lot of attractions. But the card is quite convenient when you don't need to find change / line up at the machine to buy train tickets. (We enjoyed the Frederiksborg Palace a lot).

Embarkation day - It was organized, however, we found the staffs were less friendly as the Seattle's (when we went to our 1st Alaska Cruise with HAL). Our cabin was ready by noon. Our VA cabin looks the same as the VF cabin on Oosterdam, but this cabin is on a higher deck, so the location is a lot better.

FOOD - In general, the MDR was good. There were a few entrees not too good (e.g. steak/fish too dry / overcook). But overall the food was good. I found the appetizers and main courses were not as good as Oosterdam. Not only some of the entrees were overcook, but they also didn't serve the more expensive dishes (e.g. fois gras is substituted with duck pate.) But one nice thing they improved was their desserts. Last cruise on Oosterdam, I remember their desserts were only so-so. Now, their desserts improved a lot and they offer a few desserts that I really enjoyed.

PORTS - This is a port-intensive cruise. Most of the ports are quite interesting. My favourite ports are Stockholm, Copenhagen and St. Petersburg. Unfortunately, we arrived Stockholm on a Sunday so there were no shopping opportunities. Even most of the little shops in Galma Stan were closed.

Disembarkation was organized. We took a cab to the airport. (slightly over $60 USD on a Thursday morning). PS: there was a long line up for a taxi. We got off the ship around 7:30 AM and I believe we didn't get a cab until 8:15 AM. If you are taking an late morning / early afternoon flight, factor the waiting time in when getting off the ship.

Wonderful 10 Night Baltic Cruise