3. Norwegian Sky

This was my first cruise and I loved the Norwegian Sky!!!!

My GF and I got a balcony towards the front of the ship and was perfect. The balcony could fit 4 chairs side by side and the beds were not a problem at all. Bathroom was decent size.

The dining rooms and buffets area were all decorated with large windows over the oceans everywhere. Food was pretty good and yes the servers/staff wasnt the nicest but wasnt an issue to due to the autogratuity.

This ship got the worst rating on trip advisor and everyone is saying that its the smallest of all NCL cruises. For a first timer I am very happy we went on this one.

The 4 nights were perfect, 3 different islands, a good amount of shows, never bored and wish it was longer! In 4 nights you can be completely satisfied with doing everything on the ship and exploring the 3 different islands.

We never felt the boat moving except in one dining room and you can feel the engine rumbling but was also not an issue.

Ship holds 2000 people, but there definitely wasnt. The dining areas, bars, shows, and even the islands were not that crowded...yes almost full but not packed which was a plus.

The freestyle cruising is good and bad. The good, you can do whatever you want and whenever but the bad is the quality of the staff.

The age was all pretty young to middle age...some teenagers some above 65. It was actually perfect. Alot of diversity as well!

Have heard some not so great things about Carnival and a good amount for Royal Caribbean.

I definitely recommend this cruise especially to the Bahamas and for first timers!!!! Cant wait to go on another one! As much as I loved NCL I will probably try a royal or disney but NCL is still up there!

First time cruising - cant wait for the second!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by SteamyCruiseLove15

• Sail Date: June 2013
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

This was my first cruise and I loved the Norwegian Sky!!!!

SteamyCruiseLove15’s Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin BB

Very quiet, balconies are perfect, bed was comfy, room decent sized overall, clean and simple bathroom, water wasnt that cold in the sink but not an issue, Small but ok TV and small couch that pulled out. Overall was perfect and we loved it!

Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins