3. Celebrity Silhouette

I am celebrating my retirement and have always wanted to see Italy. I took my daughter to give her a vacation. Eleven nights on Silhouette leaving from Venice was just what we needed. The ship was fantastic. Maintained the same high standards as I have always had on Celebrity. My daughter, a first time cruiser, was impressed. From the great food to the drink server that would have her soda ready as soon as he spotted her, service was fabulous. There was always activities if you needed something to do besides relax at the pool or go ashore.

Croatia and Montenegro were beautiful. River rafting is Split Croatia followed by a fantastic lunch in the mountains with wine in stemware was the highlight.

Recommend avoiding Italy in July or August, it would be way too hot to be comfortable. Excursions in Rome and to Mount Etna a must. Dubrovnik and Venice great to just wander.

Did cruise transportation to and from airport and highly recommend it. It costs the same and is much easier. We were greeted by several Celebrity staff at the airport and it was much easier when returning after the cruise. Celebrity maintained their high standards and ports were interesting and enjoyable.

Mother Daughter time

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by goodrichgirl

goodrichgirl’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 2A 9221

Room with balcony is great. Lots of closet space so no living out of suitcases. Has a room across from elevator. Celebrity added a hallway to separate elevators from rooms so no problems with any noise.

Sunrise Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins