3. Norwegian Epic

We were a group of eleven including two five year olds and an eight year old.

At first sight I thought how lovely the ship was but it wasn't how it looked but how it was run that I wasn't keen on.

First of all there were multi embarkation ports and consequently disembarkation points.I had a studio cabin and on disembark days as of seven a.m. Those announcements were being made over the LOUDspeakers. Grrrrrr!

Shows....no big production Show at all and on top you had to book for them ahead of time.

The menus in the 'free' dining rooms were very much the same and very little changed n a nightly basis.

No chocolate displays, no ice carving.

Possibly one of the worst designs are the separate loo, shower and basin.even me in my room was concerned hat there would be a knock at the door when I has just come out of the shower to get dry!

I did like the ...chose when you leave aspect!

Would I go on her again? Doubt it!

NCL Epic

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Bonzy49

We were a group of eleven including two five year olds and an eight year old.

No chocolate displays, no ice carving.

I did like the ...chose when you leave aspect!

Would I go on her again? Doubt it!

Bonzy49’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 3 to 6

Deck 12 12571

Small but not claustrophobic for me....could be for some.
Unable to black it out at night completely for sleeping.
A fifteen minute round trip to The Lounge to grab a coffee..
Separate shower and loo....didn't feel comfortable....prefer a bathroom.

Comfy bed...two singles together.Four lovely pillows.
Big TV....about five or six English channels but if you only speak French, German, Spanish only one!
Quiet location.