3. Enchantment of the Seas

We are Diamond Plus members and have earned some extra perks that will be reflected in this review.

The boarding process was so fast. We walked up to the line and they called us right to the desk. We were done in lass than 5 minutes and were directed to some seats to wait for the ship to be cleared for boarding. We only waited a few minutes and then were let on the ship. We had to wait for the windjammer to open for lunch, because we had gotten on so early. Had a great lunch which is always the same for the first day. After we finished eating we toured the ship to see the new modifications. It had just been refurbished and the changes were very nice.

Our stateroom attendant stopped by the room to great us and made sure we were well taken care of the entire time. Our ding room staff were also fantastic and the head waiter made daily visits to show the kids some tricks.

The concierge club was amazing. The staff and more importantly the guests on this cruise were amazing. I went to the club every night by myself since my daughter wanted to be with the teen group. I always was invited to sit with others and made some really nice friends that are also frequent cruisers so I hope our paths will cross again. The waiters always had a drink ready for me and new what I wanted as soon as I arrived. Many of the officers from the ship stopped by and introduced themselves and made sure everything was up to or exceeded standards.

My daughter loved the teen program on board. She new everyone and said they all got along so well. The group leader was named Iggy and was so well liked. He had been on a ship that we sailed before and remembered my daughter. That made her feel special from the start. She was also voted Prom Queen which made her feel good also. I think she would have liked to share the crown with everyone though.

Getting off of the ship was just as easy. The loyalty ambassador guided my daughter and I to the exit and made sure we were cleared. The customs line was very fast. We probably spent less than 30 minutes getting to our car from the time we left our stateroom.

Enchantment of the Seas June 17, 2013

Rates
Ages 13 to 15

Inside Stateroom
Cabin N 2095

These are the smallest cabins on the ship, but have plenty of room for 2 passengers. The bathrooms are the same size as other cabins and are small. We had plenty of space for our clothes. This was a 4 day cruise, but I would have been fine for 7 days also. The advantage to having a small cabin is that you will be more inclined to leave the room and take advantage of the ships activities.

Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• CocoCay

This is a beautiful privately owned island. If you have never been there you need to go see it. I chose to go scuba diving and my daughter joined the teen excursion which consisted of snorkeling, the water slide and aqua park. The total price for our day was $100.00.

The dive was excellent. The reef is only about 35 feet below the surface. We walked out to where we would begin in about 5 minutes and then dove for 42 minutes. The water was very clear and I was able to see many fish and a large Manta Ray. Other members in my group saw a shark, but I missed seeing it. The dive staff was excellent!

My daughter loved her excursion. The youth program does an excellent job of keeping the kids entertained. From the time we arrived at the island until it was time to leave she was with the group. When they finished the excursion they moved to the volleyball courts for some beach volleyball.

View All 944 CocoCay Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's CocoCay Cruise Port Review
  • Nassau

We have been to Nassau many times. It has some nice options, but we have done most of them already. We just decided to walk the shopping area which is right beside the docks. There are always good deals in the ports that the ships stop at.

View All 5,282 Nassau Cruise Port Reviews