3. Marella Celebration

This was the first cruise for my wife and I. after much deliberation, we decided on the Thomson Celebration Ancient wonders cruise.

All I can say is we will do it again in a heart beat!

From the second we boarded to the final departure, we had an excellent time. Every single member of staff was polite, happy and friendly. The food was ideal and varied according to you requirements. You could go full a'la carte for a small fee, or have waiter service in one restaurant and self service in another.

Don't listen to the doubters. The ship is well run, well maintained and makes you feel like royalty all the time.

I have to give a special mention to the entertainment's team. They did an amazing job and put on shows which wouldn't have looked out of place in the west end. The Michael Jackson and Queen tributes were simply superb. As well as the shows, there are continual quizzes, games shows and events for those who like to be entertained. However, if you like peace and quiet, there are plenty of quiet areas were a good book can be read without interruption.

Istanbul was the highlight of the trip for us, what a beautiful and amazing city, we will certainly go back there. Also, Mykanos was a real surprise, what a stunning little town.

I could wax lyrical all day about how much we enjoyed this holiday - it was an outstanding experience and I don't think we will ever go back to a shore based holiday again after this!

Well done to all on Celebration, you do a brilliant job and cannot be beaten for providing such a memorable and enjoyable experience. Thank you.

Superb Experience Well done Celebration!

Marella Celebration Cruise Review by kugaman1

All I can say is we will do it again in a heart beat!

kugaman1’s Full Rating Summary