3. Grandeur of the Seas
First let me start by saying "Wow!". My husband and I chose this as a first cruise for either one of us. Just to give you an idea of how well things went and how much we were impressed w/ the staff and the ship itself...we booked next year's cruise w/ the Loyalty Ambassador onboard the Grandeur while still @ sea! The food was great (the desserts are incredible), and there's sooooo much of it. In addition to the dining room, The Great Gatsby, there is the Windjammer cafe (buffet-style @ the Windjammer), plus hours for afternoon and late-night snacks (hot dogs, fries, etc). The staff were always polite and friendly, and incredibly helpful. If you have a question, ask a staff member (if you're not near the purser's desk). If that person can't answer your question, he/she would be able to direct you to the proper person to ask. For anyone dealing w/ any sort of mobility impairment, the carpets may be difficult. Even a power chair can get a work out if you are not one to just sit in one spot, but navigating the different decks and rooms is quite easy and the staff is very helpful if you need any assistance either while on the ship or w/ embarking/disembarking.

Grandeur of the Seas - Bermuda