3. Navigator of the Seas
We arrived at the port at 10 a.m. Staff at the port got our luggage and told us that in 2 hours we should get it in our room. We went inside the waiting room where we were informed that embarkation should begin at 10:30 a.m. We got a number (8) and were told to wait for our number to be called. We waited and around 10:50 a.m. our number was called. We had a smooth process and shortly after we were onboard. They would not let us into our room until 1 p.m. So we walked around and then had lunch at WindJammer. Food was really nothing special. At 1 p.m. we went into our cabin 8622. I did not like it. Outdated, tv was not flat screen and when I turned it off it turned back on by itself. Closet were very old and carpet had a musty smell. When asked for a luggage rack we were told that they did not have any. Drawers in dresser made noise when opened and safe was old. Entertainment was so so. I really liked the acrobatic show and the juggler. Ship has a minigolf course, climbing rock, ice skating ring, arcade, casino, etc. I did not use any of those facilities. No indoor pool and jacuzzi was placed in fitness center where you could hear the noise form the machines and the fitness class. I like my shore excursion to Athens and Cape Sounion.

Ship needs improvement

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by blue_butterfly2012

• Sail Date: May 2013
  • Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

I like my shore excursion to Athens and Cape Sounion.
blue_butterfly2012’s Full Rating Summary

Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D2 8622
-Cabin was outdated.
-No flat screen tv. TV will turn on by itself after being turned off.
-Carpet was smelly.
-No luggage rack provided. We were told that they had none.
-Drawers in dresser made noise.
-Old safe
-The bottom to flush toilet got stuck several times.
-Pillows are not comfortable.
-Close to elevators.