3. Carnival Breeze
I read some of the earlier reviews about the Breeze so I was a bit worry. Of course, I've never had any problems with Carnival (this was our 3rd) and once again, they didn't disappoint. First off, what a great ship the Breeze is. Everything looks new, even the carpet in the stateroom looks new. I love new decor they put in, its make feel that you're in the Caribbeans. As usual, embarkation only took about 10 minutes and we easily found our rooms on the 9th deck. It only took less than an half hour to find our way around the ship. One of the many complains I've read in here was about had bad the food was. Well, I can the say that the food was great during our cruise. From the Marketplace buffet, they had something different everyday, for the people who want to pig out to the people who are on diets. You got to try those burgers from Guy Fieri, they were excellent. The tacos from the Blue Iguana were delicious (they only had chicken, pork and fish, no beef). While we only ate in the dining hall one night, they food was excellent as well. The staff and crew on the Breeze was excellent. They always had a smile on their face and always said 'Hello' and 'How can I help you?' Our state steward, Dwi, did a great job, always spoke with our names and if my wife and I needed anything, he made sure it was provided. The entertainment was good as well. The comedians at the Punchline were funny (we saw the family shows, bet the adults shows were funny as hell) and singers in the Main Lounge were pretty good. (though no one can hit those high notes like Celine Dion can). My only complaint is that Carnival needs to do a better job with their satellite TV service. While they didn't have any problems broadcasting their channels, we couldn't watch any of the national broadcasting channels for at least 3 days during the cruise without it breaking, freezing or simply going out. For some reason, they didn't have ESPN as a channel in the staterooms. If you wanted to watch the NBA playoffs, you had to see it in casino. Overall, it's a fantastic ship that carters to all types (I would advise some people that you don't want to book a cruise on this ship from June to August since some of the complaints I read in here talked about too many children on the ship) My wife and I had a great time and would definitely cruise on this ship again!

Excellent Cruise

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by therock0829

therock0829’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Our cabin was great. The crew did a great job as we always came with clean towels and a fresh smelling room. You got to love those towels made animals!
  Carnival Breeze Deck Plans