3. Black Watch
My wife and I were avid cruisers and have sailed on the largest and smallest vessels. This was our first experience with Fred Olsen. We arrived at Southampton and all was well until we came to board. Although we had some heavy hand luggage no help was offered and a fellow passenger assisted. This was due to medication which could not be packed in our cases. When on board the booking in was quick and efficient but we were not given any indication as to where the cabin was situated and it fell to a passing crew member to advise us where we should head. When we finally found the cabin (some 10 minutes later) we were pleasantly surprised at the size and general condition of the cabin. Food was acceptable. Tours were very good. Disembarkation was easy. However I can't say this was an experience to be repeated. Until now. I lost my wife to cancer and found how expensive it is to travel as a single passenger on both Cunard and P&O. Fred Olsen offer certain cruises with no single supplement so I thought I would try them again in a different vessel. I will keep you posted....

Enjoyable cruise

Black Watch Cruise Review by Smiff99

Food was acceptable.

Tours were very good.

Disembarkation was easy.

However I can't say this was an experience to be repeated. Until now.

I will keep you posted....
Smiff99’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Black Watch price drops

Outside Cabin
Cabin D
Good
  Black Watch Deck Plans