• Newsletter

First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2013
Cabin: Balcony

This was our third Transatlantic crossing with NCL, and our favourite so far. The Star certainly lives up to it`s name. In my opinion, the "stars" of the ship are the amazing crew,so friendly and helpful. Everyone must have an off day sometimes, but you wouldn`t notice,they were always smiling!

The ship is just the right size for us, not too big or small and we found it easy to get around. We had a balcony cabin on deck 10.It was clean, comfortable and nicely furnished.

We ate every evening in the beautiful Versailles restaurant.The food was good,but not always as hot as I would like,probably beacause the plates were cold. I would not recommend ordering the pasta (nothing worse than lukewarm pasta). To be fair,the waiters will always get you something else, but I did not want to keep my companions waiting whilst I ate my entree.The only downside was the long queues to get in most evenings, even though we made reseravations.

Balcony

Cabin BB

Cabin 10718, deck 10 aft.mostly quiet area. Nice cabin, well designed. Liked the toilet/ shower cubicle. Very comfortable bed. Great cabin steward

previous reviewnext review