3. Star Princess
This was my third cruise with Princess, my second to Hawaii. I had read the review from someone else who was on our ship and just can't believe they had such a horrible experience. Of course, there were crabby people of the ship, but I certainly didn't receive the treatment he did. I think the only real bad part was the occasional sewer smell on the ship. Our dining experience was really good. We we in the Amalfi. Great food. Our waiter knew our names from day one! Saw him the next morning in the buffet and he said good morning to us by our first names! The ship was very quiet compared to our other travels. Not a lot of music or party atmosphere. The grouping of activities wasn't the best, and should have played movies more often, but hey I was on vacation and it is what you make of it!!! Our stateroom was always clean. Never had any problems with that! They were friendly to us in the shops everytime we went in and hey we are just gold card members! Entertainment was bleak, but again it is what you make of it!! Disembarkment went smoothly!! No I would not go on the star princess again, but will travel with Princess again!!

Star Hawaiian cruise

Star Princess Cruise Review by auntwho

• Sail Date: April 2013
  • Destination: Hawaii

I think the only real bad part was the occasional sewer smell on the ship.

Our stateroom was always clean. Never had any problems with that!

Entertainment was bleak, but again it is what you make of it!!

Disembarkment went smoothly!!

auntwho’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Cabin E208
Was by the promenade deck so had walkers by it, instead of looking down into the ocean. The only thing we didn't like!
  Star Princess Deck Plans