3. Celebrity Silhouette
This was my first time on Celebrity and it will not be my last. I was very impressed with what Celebrity had to offer and look forward to sailing with them again. The embarkation process was fairly painless although we all got the dreaded email saying not to arrive at the port before noon due to sequestration. I was on board by 12:40. Disembarkation is another story as terminal 25 leaves much to be desired... the ac was broken and the wait outside in the heat and sun was almost unbearable at times. Hopefully improvements can be made and soon. The ship is gorgeous and the staff excellent. Nice to see people smiling and looking like they actually enjoyed what they were doing. I found them all to be very helpful with resolving any issues I had. The waitstaff in Blu was excellent, as was the food. A definite perk for sailing in Aqua class and well worth it in my opinion. The spa facilities were excellent and I very much enjoyed the heated tile chairs in the persian garden. The cabin was nice and comfortable with a nice sized balcony. Interactive tv was easy to use except when trying to retrieve any messages: nothing would appear on the screen. Shower in the bathroom is great with the detachable showerhead and massaging jets. It's a bit of walk to everything(due to near aft location) but did not bother me at all. Food was great. Blu was wonderful for breakfast. Enjoyed dining at Tuscan Grille, Qsine(go hungry! lots of food!), Bistro on Five(great crepes) and the Porch had great panini sandwiches. Lawn Club Grill is good but I can't recommend it simply because the 40 dollar charge to cook alongside the chefs is steep in my opinion. The lawn club was nice but was chained off way too much and I think the alcoves are nothing but a waste of space. They were not used much on our cruise and why not have them face towards the ocean instead of inward if you're going to insist on having them? Overall I enjoyed the ship and look forward to sailing on her and her S-class sisters in the future

Wonderful cruise to the Caribbean aboard Silhouette