• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

COLGATE
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Apr 2013
Cabin: Large Ocean View Stateroom

My wife and I have been cruising for about ten years now and and the past used (and loved) our experiences with HAL, Celebrity, Princess and Azamara. When the agency we used promoted a 30 day b-t-b cruise starting in Singapore and winding up in Rome with stops in such exotic places as Sri Lanka, India, U>A>E, Muscat and Egypt we couldn't resist singing up. It was our first with RCCL.

We had read previous reviews on the Legend of the Seas on these boards and were a little apprehensive due to a lot of negative feedback reported there. However the destinations were so attractive that we decided to take a chance.

My first interaction with RCCL was by phone trying to get what should be readily available information - what countries required US (as opposed to the cruise line) to get the appropriate entry visas. After talking to at least four different offices I finally got someone who gave me a website to check. The other oonversations made me think I was asking the question in Martian. This repeated itself. Likewise, I was a little piqued at the idea that the cruiser is required to make his/her own luggage tags. Seemed a little cheap, but whatever.

Large Ocean View Stateroom