3. AmaCerto
My wife and I took the Tulip Time cruise on AmaCerto. It was the first tulip time cruise of the 2013 season. Unfortunately, the weather was unseasonably cold, and the tulips had not bloomed. Still, the cruise was delightful. The crew was top notch and took care of every need. This was our second cruise with AmaWaterways. Our previous cruise was the Blue Danube Discovery in 2011. We much preferred the Danube River itinerary over the Tulip Time itinerary. Nonetheless, we enjoyed all aspects of the cruise. Our Cruise Manager, Maddy, was informative and readily available. The dining and bar staff were friendly and efficient. The room was immaculately cleaned each day. The stateroom's TV, Wi-fi, and free movies were welcome amenities. The laundry service is quick and reasonable and eliminates the need to take too many clothes. The excursions were well done. The shuttles to and from the airport were quick, professional, and courteous. Breakfast was a choice of pastries in the lounge or buffet in the dining room. We tried both but went mostly to the buffet. Lunch and dinner came with complimentary beer or wine. The dinner menu offered several entrée selections. As someone with Celiac disease, I was very pleased with the easy access to gluten free meals including bread cookies. The dining staff were knowledgeable and accommodating to my gluten free needs. This attentiveness to my food allergy was improved over two years ago. (I should point out to anyone with Celiac disease, who is considering this or other cruises, that I am not highly sensitive to cross-contamination, so your experience may be different.) We extended our cruise at the end with two nights in Amsterdam. We recommend that, if you're interested in an extension, you do it before the cruise rather than the end. Flying trans-Atlantic, we were fairly well exhausted by the time we came aboard the ship. We haven't river-cruised with any other line, so we can't offer comparisons. We can assure you, however, that you cannot go wrong with AmaWaterways. Bon Voyage.

Another Wonderful Experience

AmaCerto Cruise Review by PopG

Bon Voyage.
PopG’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get AmaWaterways AmaCerto price drops

Nice clean room with adequate space. Balcony was small but could seat two. Free wi-fi, free tv, free movies.It also had a safe.
  AmaCerto Deck Plans