3. Carnival Paradise
The very best part of this cruise was the F2F option for $50, we arrived at Port of Tampa at 11:00 am and by 11:30, we were in our cabin unpacking and getting ready for lunch and cocktails. From the time we hit the terminal door, flashed our F2F id, we were escorted directly to the sail & sign card desk, where the card was ready, straight to the gangway and zipped through security. This is the 5th time on this ship so we knew our way around, and what to expect. As people have already stated, the live music has been drastically cut back. DJ's now play at the pool instead of live music. Dosn't seem to be as much live music at night either. In all fairness, the 2nd night, my wife had 2 Lobsters, and I had the prime rib AND lobster. The rest of the time, dinner in the MDR was nothing to write home about, one night, a "hamburger" was the best MDR choice. I asked the towel cop if he was enforcing the 40 minute vacancy rule for deck chairs and he said "yes" but I never saw him do sh*t about ALL the "saved" ones. Oh well...... good idea though. Everything else was fine and the service people were supurb. Wait a minute, remember when someone was always trying to pick up your tray? Well now, there are no trays, big platters, which is better, however its hard to get the used one picked up. Maybe theres been a cut in waiters. Bottom line is that we're not sure if we will stay with Carnival next time or try something different. Its just so convient for us to do a 5 day-er from Tampa that we've been spoiled. We're close to platinum so we want to make the right choice for our Nov cruise.

CARNIVAL PARADISE

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by MR TIME

MR TIME’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Ocean View
Cabin 6E U156
Perfect location, just wish they had balconies on this ship.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins