• Newsletter

First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2013
Cabin: Large Ocean View Stateroom

I am a 50 year old female from TN, taking a first time cruise with my 71 year old mother. Below is my experience that I would like to share with others. Perhaps another first timer will glean something valuable from it. If you have questions or comments, feel free to write me at tpath@yahoo.com. Happy Cruising!

__________________________________________________________________________________

I arrived at Tampa International Airport at 10:50 am. Baggage claim in in another building, so I had to take a tram to get there. Following the signs was pretty easy. I was being picked up by relatives, so it was an effortless transition to the car. The Port of Tampa is about 10 miles away from the airport. It's not the easiest route to get to, as there are a lot of different highways and streets to take to get there. Traffic runs pretty fast, so it's a good idea to either know where you are going, or have a GPS.

Large Ocean View Stateroom

Cabin G

The only thing I didnt like about this room is that on the last night there was a lot of noise underneath our room. Like a door opening and shutting with a creak over & over & over. I think the luggage storage was right under us. Very annoying.

previous reviewnext review