• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

divrdwn41
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Apr 2013
Cabin:

Being a satisfied cruiser with RCCL, I booked this cruise as soon as heard of it on a Monarch cruise. With 6 cruises on the MOS, I rate it above the EOS. True, it did not have a Solarium and Park Cafe, or a Chops Grille. However, I was always satisfied with the dining choices on the MOS. And I found the Solarium to always be misused, with no lounges by the pool. So, those additions did nothing to enhance my enjoyment of the cruise.

Thoughts on the cruise.

Embarkation - Baltimore(& other ports) needs to learn from Port Canaveral. I arrived around 11:30. My daughter was dropping me off. Beginning in the parking lot, there was confusion. We were receiving conflicting instructions from attendants. Once inside terminal it seemed they had mostly new staff members. Guides giving directions were totally basing it on Deck. No consideration for even Diamond Plus, even though there were obvious signs for those observant enough. But I accept those things and wont allow them to spoil my time. Port Canaveral just seems to have it down to a science, both embarkation and debarkation.

Cabin 2556 - Ample storage, great attendant Ida, Windows dirty, Great access to elevator and Windjammer, Orpheum, Casino

Find an Enchantment of the Seas Cruise from $339