• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

billylen
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Apr 2013
Cabin: Large Ocean View Stateroom

I recently cruised on the repositioning cruise of the Enchantment from Baltimore to Orlando and had a really great time. I was a solo cruiser, although did have a buddy on the same cruise that I hung out with. I hope to provide a brief an honest review of my experience. (hope I don't bore you too much).

Getting Started

I flew overnight from the Los Angeles area to board the ship the next day. When I arrived early that Saturday morning I caught a super shuttle (look for discounts online they are there) for $20. The driver of the shuttle tried to pack (shove) all the luggage he could in that van and I had to keep an eye on him to make sure he did not damage my luggage (or others). When we arrived at the port he dropped us off at a shack outside the port in case you did not have tags. I had my tags and they were placed inside a nice holder that I purchased from Cruise Critic (I recommend getting them they look and work great!). He told me he could not drop me at the luggage area so I took off without tipping (I hate doing that but he deserved nothing, so that is what he got)

Large Ocean View Stateroom