3. Carnival Dream
Just got back from our wonderful cruise! We had an amazing time! If anyone complained after getting off that cruise, not sure anything could please them! Food was wonderful, service was excellent. Comedy shows were some of best I have ever been to. We purchased the couples spa package and loved it! Lines could be a little long since it is a bigger ship, but nothing unreasonable. Loved the punchliner comedy brunch. Went 3 times. 2 times went at slow times and had very quick service. 3rd time was very busy, so it took awhile to get our order placed, but once we did the food came very quickly. LOVED the ports. Best ports I have ever been to! One night at dinner everyone came in at different times as we had a lot return time from port, so the staff was working really hard and dinner was a little hectic that night, but it wasn't bad. Best cruise I have ever been on!

Wonderful, relaxing cruise w/ amazing ports

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by first_time_cruiser_2010

Food was wonderful, service was excellent.

Comedy shows were some of best I have ever been to.

We purchased the couples spa package and loved it!

LOVED the ports. Best ports I have ever been to!

Best cruise I have ever been on!

first_time_cruiser_2010’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Deluxe Ocean View
Cabin 6M 2447
Extra half bathroom w/ sink and jr tub
Small window
Great room, seems little bigger than others
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins