3. Emerald Princess
This was our 7th cruise with Princess and our third on this class of ship. We started our journey with our pre-cruise night at the Hampton Inn airport north with no complaints whatsoever. They are one of the few hotels left that supply shuttles both from the airport and to the cruise port with no charge. We arrived around noon at Port Everglades with one of the speediest check-ins that I can remember. Everything on the ship was right on par from our previous Princess cruises with the exception of the staff. In our previous cruises the staff has always been very customer oriented, after all this is a big part of the experience that keeps us coming back. Countless times when we passed a crew member we were greeted with a blank face, not the usual smile or greeting. My 80 year old aunt whom is handicapped traveled with us. Not one time on our 10 day cruise was I ever offered assistance in carrying her food. On the second to the last day we needed to print our boarding passes of in the internet cafe. There were many others doing the same so it was a little hectic. The manager at the time was visibly very agitated and chose to ignore questions the were being asked. Had this been our first cruise and we had not experienced different, I'm not sure that we would be anxious to repeat. I think that we will be focusing on smaller ships from now on.

Room for improvement on the Emerald Princess

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by cruzin girl

cruzin girl’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Cabin D116
Being near the front of the ship we did feel some movement and noise from the ship itself.
  Emerald Princess Deck Plans