Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review

Very relaxing break

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Leith55

• Sail Date: Nov 2012
  • Destination: the British Isles & Western Europe

I have sailed on the Eclipse so I was a little apprehensive about the Constellaion .however I was pleasantly surprised. The crew were welcoming and helpful. The ship clean and well laid out. Our outside cabin met our needs and we had no complaints.

The ship had previously experienced noro virus outbreaks so no self service and no ice on the martini bar. The crew were well prepared with gel etc so we experienced no problems.

We has a premium non-alcoholic package and this was an excellent choice. I thoroughly recommend this package. I have previously used the premium alcoholic package but I think the non-alcoholic package met our needs better. We did have some Martinis and had fun with the flight of martinis once or twice.

We also tried Ocean Liners and this was a highlight of our cruise. We also went for the champagne afternoon tea and this was the first one on a cruise I have enjoyed. Even Cunard had been a disappointment.

We spent a lot of time relaxing in the Cafe Baccio, enjoying the coffee. Staff again were excellent.

We paid for access to the perfumed garden but I am not sure if I would do that again.

The entertainment was hit or miss. I enjoyed the acts placed around the ship but did not enjoy Perry. However, Michaels club was packed out when he played, so we were not missed. Some acts in the theatre were good, others ok. All a matter of taste.

Celebrity delivered the break we needed and we will definitely cruise with hem again.

Leith55's Full Rating Summary