• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Apr 2013
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Traveled with children

Have to say this is our second cruise that we have taken. Fell in love from the first cruise, easy traveling and you automatically feel your vacation start from the minute you get on the ship. Also, if you travel with children as we did for this vacation, it is well worth the trip. You know how kids can eat and want so much when you travel and 24hr food and drinks cut our vacation cost in half.

However unlike our first experience, we felt on this cruise one the ship was not maintained and the food was horrible. My husband had stomach pains on many occasions on our trip. I even had the worst experience I have ever had which was to throw up grease!!! I did not find the food to be even good. My kids didn't like the breakfast. They just ate bagels. And dinner they lived on pizza. Dinning room evening food was horrible also. No one felt they had a wonderful meal.

Now with Carnival from the moment we entered the ship you had music playing, drinks ready, and amazing food being prepared. Entering Royal you just were sent to the buffet. And that was all, we walked around to see other stuff on the ship but there was no feeling of "welcome to the most wonderful time of your life" atmosphere.

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony