3. Norwegian Star

The Good - Had a Penthouse that was great. Bagus the Butler great. Everything you want in a cruise, we had.

The Bad - My wife is 95% bedridden with R.A. - She left the room to eat and some days that was impossible. We did get off the ship twice but not an easy task and somewhat dangerous for her. Both knees replaced and the R.A. is the worst case I've ever seen. She was very content to order movies from the DVD library and if you ever rented a movie you know that you have to kick up the volume a little to hear most of the movie with an occasional loud part. My balcony neighbor refused to close his balcony door and kept calling security on us. He even had the gall to stick his head on my balcony and with his English accent said we were ignorant, he would slam his balcony door which should have been closed anyway.

Had i not been on a much needed vacation and security new the guy was nuts because security kept coming to my room, watching my wife sleeping at times i kept it low key. My preference would have been to throw the guy overboard but all the paperwork the coast guard makes you fill out and the ship is flagged in the Bahamas and no telling what their prisons are like I bit my tongue and kept my composure.

The Ugly - Some Days my wife would have to stay in the room because the freak kept his bedroom light on, sliding door and curtains open, and the glass overhanging the balcony made a mirror and she could not help but see them in their intimacy. Two Dudes, Ack! I spent a good chunk of change on this vacation and i'm poor folk. I've never had a butler or Pete, or even caviar. Almost the vacation of a lifetime. Lucky i missed that show.

Norwegian Star April 7, 2013

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by happy_psychotic

happy_psychotic’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Cabin 12010

Penthouse 12010 front of ship starboard. The room and service outstanding.

Norwegian Star Deck Plans