3. Allure of the Seas
Just got back from the Allure of the Seas.... RC give a whole new style to cruises.... I rate this at 99.9%, the only reason I cannot give it 100% is the lack of custom service for a few employees. Sad to say this as everyone did a top notch job, and living and working in Las Vegas we hold high standards.... Issue #1 was the agent on the future cruises, this guy had a real shit attitude as we looked to book another cruise (anyone have some insides in Asian cruises that mostly hit ports in Japan? had to find) Issue #2 last night of My Time Dining the girl was slow and not reasy for prime time service That said,we would do this again and are thinking of doing the western ports, you have no idea that there are over 6000 on this ship. Food was good much better than the Emerald Princess we did in October (Princess has really gotten Carnival-ized). Stateroom attendant took good care of us had had water there for my C-Pak machine at no charge. I could go on and on but if you haven't seen this ship.. go for it.... Oh yeah, for as many people on board getting on and off was the easiest i have seen yet..... STAY AWAY FROM ALL STAR CAB IN FT LAUDERDALE MAJOR RIP-OFF

Allure... the best

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by uncfes

I could go on and on but if you haven't seen this ship.. go for it....

STAY AWAY FROM ALL STAR CAB IN FT LAUDERDALE MAJOR RIP-OFF
uncfes’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages Under 3

Nice layout, extra room in the shower with the doors and not curtains... nice to have a plug by the bed for my breathing machine and not have to run extensions all over
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans