• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Mar 2013
Cabin: Family Balcony
Traveled with children

We came in from Oregon the Wednesday before we sailed. We stayed in Ft Lauderdale as the hotels were a better deal for us. We were upgraded from the Sheraton to the W and we were able to get a 2 bedroom flat...wow what an amazing pre-cruise stay!

Anyway I am on here to write my cruise review....took a shuttle from the hotel to the port and arrived about 10:45. There were no lines and then a short hold I think we were on the ship by 11:30. We had beautiful weather the whole cruise. They opened the rooms by 1 pm and we had our luggage right away!

We checked out the ship it really has something for everyone. We have a 4 and 16 yo so cruising is a great way for everyone to have fun.

Family Balcony

Cabin B3

great location, small room, tons of storage, quiet, great connecting room nice balcony

Port Reviews

St. Martin

Beautiful and fun port loved Orient Beach! Took a taxi there and back with no problems!

St. Thomas

Some people wanted more time at the beach but with a 4 yo it worked out perfect for us! Took a water taxi over then an open air taxi had 2 hours at the beach then back to the boat! St Johns is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to!

previous reviewnext review