3. Carnival Inspiration
Took my mom on her first cruise for her birthday. Carnival Inspiration 4 day to Catalina/Ensenada. I cruised on my honeymoon 16 years ago on Norwegian. I didn't really know what to expect and was excited to get on the ship. Boarding was quick, our cabin was ready right away. All good so far. We were very pleased with our outside cabin. Roomy and not smelly. The decor of the Inspiration was gaudy. Made me think I was in a floating Circus Circus casino. After a couple of hours we were just relaxing and checking out the ship - and then somebody let the kids out. Holy crap. For the rest of the trip I had to fight the urge to throw the little snots overboard. Now I'm not saying kids can't go on a cruise -- my bad for not doing my homework and choosing the extremely kid-friendly Inspiration. But they were running up and down stairs, chasing each other in and out of the elevators, running up and down the hallways late at night. Come on. Where are the parents? Enjoying their cruise without having to supervise their kids, that's where! Lesson learned, no more "Fun Ships" for me. I'll spend a little more on a different line to not have to deal with unsupervised kids running amok. Parents, shame on you!

KIDS - My 4 letter word

Bofeb14’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Ocean View
Cabin 6E E91
E91 - two twin beds, window. Very roomy. Unobstructed window view. Plenty of closet space. Bathroom roomy. Beds really comfortable. Loved the comforter. E91 very close to Atrium yet in the middle enough so as not to feel too much motion.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins