• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Carnival Miracle Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

Carnival Miracle (Good & Bad)

Review for Carnival Miracle to the Bahamas
NYJeff
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2013
Cabin: Premium Balcony

My group was al excited by this latest cruise. We also got such a bargain for the 8 day cruise on the Carnival Miracle from NYC! We stayed in a balcony room. As always when 1st boarding, the dining buffet area is where you get sent and it is always crowded. My problem though with the dining on this ship is that there is only ONE dining room, One Buffet and ONE restaurant. The dining room looks like a big grape. Purple grape light everywhere. The service was excellent. The food was good the first time around. I had prime ribs and it was great, but days later when it was served again it was like rubber. My vegetarian company did enjoy the Indian selection. The food at the buffet was usually the same. One Pizza station, One sandwich station, One salad station One Chinese station and the other was whatever was the days specials. Sometimes good sometimes not so good. I found the SPA was wonderful. Great massages at really good prices. Try for the specials they have daily.

Port Canaveral: It was great to get off the boat and feel the sun on me. After a really cold winter, I enjoyed the heat. Since I have been at this port MANY times before, I just went to Walmart and then to the mall.

Nassau: Another port I have been to numerous times. I enjoy looking in the town shops and then headed over to the beach by the Atlantis hotel.

Premium Balcony

Cabin 9B

Cabin #6112 It is the 1st balcony at the front of the ship. My cabin did not have a couch (2 chairs) were as my friends did.

Port Reviews

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

Cape Canaveral: You can go to the NASA Space Center or Cocoa Beach or shopping at Walmart for those items you forgot as well as picking up inexpensive T-Shirts.

Nassau

You can window shop fine jewelry or get some liquor (Bahama Mama for me) Then go over to the public beach and enjoy the beautiful water.

Freeport

I will NEVER go back to Freeport. It is ALL Oil Refineries and you cannot breathe the air. I choked the whole time I was there!!

Find a Carnival Miracle Cruise from $219