3. Adventure of the Seas
Weather was great all except for the last day at sea. I know no one can control the weather. Ports were cool. Each has it's personality making them unique in their own way. Staff was extremely friendly and eager to help and assist in way they can to ensure you have a delightful vacation. Sure, there are cranky and pushy guest here and there, never satisfied, always complaining but you will have that everywhere you go. The food was wonderful in all restaurants. Not every meal was exceptional but overall very good. The servers were fantastic and made a point to anticipate every need. For example, you ask for hot tea after dinner for two nights in a row, you will have it brought to you from then on without requesting it. The cabin steward made sure to watch our routine to know when was a good time to come in to clean and prepare the room. The room was always clean and spotless. About the only criticism was that there were a few food crumbs and old dry-cleaning bags under the bed when we arrived. I made a point to look there after reading some of the threads here. I cannot really comment on the shows because we only saw the welcome show. The ice show lived up to our expectations and was amazing. Not to be missed! I am a little disappointed that we missed the adult Quest activity. I hear that was um, memorable ;-) The captain was always timely with updates on every port (time, weather etc). Very professional and we always felt secure and safe. Loved the Q & A lecture with the captain and hotel manager. We have a few criticisms regarding shore excursions. I will not go into detail here on each but let's just say, a more detailed description of each excursions should be available for those of us that are excessive planners. I would extend some disappointment to the dining staff for failure to enforce the dress code. I realize many guests are lazy and just do not care but at home in a comparable restaurant, they WOULD BE TURNED AWAY and not permitted in. This is no different. If you are asked to wear a suit and tie, do it. If it is casual, it does not EVER mean shorts or tee shirts. Men are the worst offenders. Embarkation was flawless. The only thing that needs improvement would be the logistics of the boarding photographs. It seemed people were continuously crossing the photographers to move on to actually board the ship. Was not quite seem-less but not bad. Debarkation was perfect! Having to process thousands of pieces of luggage in only a few hours to have it all neatly organized in the terminal is amazing! Well done! I would certainly sail on RCL again.

Loved it!!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Duddy

I would certainly sail on RCL again.
Duddy’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Lots of space but a little tight for 4 people after 7 days. If you can afford it, book cabins for 2 and 2.

They provide only about a dozen hangers and you need almost twice that. I suppose you can ask for more but we knew ahead of time (thanks CC!) and took our own.

The fridge is stocked but there was no indication anywhere that there would be a fee for what was used. Was it complimentary? My wife paid the bill so I am still not sure.

The crew scrapes and paints the ship daily. The cabin steward should sweep out there too. Found paint chips every day.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans