3. Majesty of the Seas
We just returned from a 4 night cruise on Majesty of the Seas. I was a little skeptical at first. I wasn't sure cruising was going to be for me. But by the last night in Key West I didn't want it to end. The staff was great. We worked with Garreth at the excursions desk and he helped us figure out exactly when and where to do all the things we wanted to do on the islands. He gave us the extra information we needed to make the right decisions. Maxine was our stateroom attendant and she was fabulous. Our room always looked great and she always had warm greeting for us in the hallway. The excursions made the trip. We went to Blue Lagoon the first day in Nassau. The boat trip over was worth the price of the excursion all by itself. We sat on the beach, relaxed, and had a great lunch on the island. The next day we were in Coco Cay and that was my favorite day. We rented Cabanettes. They were way down on the quiet side of the island. We had our own bar right there, the water was gorgeous, I couldn't have asked for more. And finally in Key West we went para-sailing and on the Conch Train. I was sad when we boarded the ship in Key West because it was all coming to an end. I would say the only thing that wasn't great on the cruise was the food. There is a lot of it but it's average at best. It's all prepared ahead of time and kept warm. It's fine, but just don't go expecting high quality. Except for Johnny Rockets. You have to pay extra but the food is cooked when you order it and it's great. I can't wait to go back.

First but not last cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by cokelbl

• Sail Date: March 2013
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Stateroom
I can't wait to go back.
cokelbl’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Ocean View Stateroom
Cabin F1 9058
I was on the 9th floor in the middle of the ship. The room was small, but that's what I expected on a ship. It wasn't too small. We had plenty of room to move around. I loved the location of our room because it was an easy walk up and down stairs to the public locations on the ship like the pool, dining room, windjammer, etc... The elevators take forever so it was nice to be able to just take the stairs. And it was nice to be close to Windjammers when we wanted to go grab and drink and a snack. We were also just down the hall from the fitness center which made my husband happy. He used it everyday. I would try to find a room in this location again next time.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• CocoCay
    We rented Cabanettes on Coco Cay. This was the best day of our trip. The water off Coco Cay is the most beautiful color you've ever seen. We were down on the quiet end of the island and had our own bar right there. I had a Coco Loco and I can't stop thinking about it. I highly recommend it!
    View All 944 CocoCay Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's CocoCay Cruise Port Review
  • City Trolley / Conch Train Tour
    This was the perfect tour. It was long enough to cover the entire island but not too long to lose your interest. Our tour guide Sheila was great.
    View All 148 City Trolley / Conch Train Tour Reviews
  • Parasailing
    They were very professional and did a great job! I wouldn't definitely do it again next time.
    View All 25 Parasailing Reviews
  • Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day
    The boat ride over was gorgeous! I would have paid the price of the excursion just for that. We found chairs on the beach and just relaxed and read our book. There is a lunch provided on the island and it was way better than I thought it was going to be. The hamburger had some kind of BBQ sauce on it and it was delicious.
    View All 180 Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day Reviews