My wife and I were on cruise N303A, we flew out on a Thompson flight to Barbados, the flight and the embarkation experience was very good, we did not have to go through any of the air port controls, just a quick photo' and check then we were in our cabin. It would have been better if our personal P&O cruise specialist had told us to pre-book our flight seats, we would then have been able to sit together in the same row. Our cabin was adequate, clean, tidy and our steward's service was faultless for the whole cruise. Some areas of the ship left a bit to be desired, a bit of paint here and there, also the smell of urine in ( and outside ) the public area toilets was not very pleasant and some of them could have done with a proper deep clean ( I did complain, but to no avail, I also sent a picture of one toilet to P&O MD, I would post it but it is too awful ). Unfortunately our P&O cruise specialist told us that the dress code for all dinners would be smart, or black tie--not the case though --most were casual dress and we did not pack casual clothes, just took smart and tropical wear, annoying. The food on board was fine but the lunch time buffet's cold food was almost the same every day, the poor wine waiter at our dinner table was set an impossible task, it looked to be that he had a dozen or more tables to look after, with the obvious result, since every one arrives to be served at the same time.. A few days before we sailed we telephone booked another advantage P&O cruise with our specialist, however when on board Ventura we discovered that we could have saved ourselves money by booking while we were on board. We sailed on Adonia a while back, they too offered savings if you booked while on board, I should have remembered, I am told by head office that personal P&O specialists are not allowed knowledge of this sort, so buyer beware, "personal cruise specialist 's" only specialise in sales. I did write to customer services, they wrote to tell me they are sorry that I was disappointed with the service I received, but that it was in fact the best available.

P&O Ventura

kitcar’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Inside Twin with Shower
Cabin OC B337
This cabin is not large but is perfect for purpose with adequate storage and wardrobe hanging space--even enough hangers.
  Ventura Deck Plans