• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2013
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Traveled with children

The Navigator of the Seas is showing her age! Our cabin was missing the wood cap on the balcony railing and in the casino some of light strips were being held on with tie-wraps and tape. Carpet was worn and torn in several areas, the TV's must have been the original ones installed when the ship was built 11 years ago. The bathroom walls had rust breaking through the paint. I wish that I could share some of my photos in this review.

The embarkation process went very smoothly once we got to the port from the airport. We used RCL's transfer service and found ourselves having to wait for 45 minutes before they allowed us to board the bus. I will NEVER use this service again.

Getting off the ship at our first stop in Jamaica was a nightmare. Once they gave the word that we could get off the ship it was at least 50 minutes before we reached the gangway....terrible crowd control BUT that was the only time! Other days it went much smoother.

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin E2

The Navigator of the Seas is showing her age! Our cabin was missing the wood cap on the balcony railing. Carpet was worn and the TV's must have been the original ones installed when the ship was built 11 years ago. The bathroom walls had rust breaking through the paint. I wish that I could share some of my photos in this review.

Port Reviews

Falmouth

We took the bobsled & Dunn's River Falls tour. I have been on both before but it was the first time for my son and his family. We had a problem getting a place to sit at the restaurant at the bobsled place, not because it was too crowded but because of extremely poor service. It ended up with the manager getting involved and one employee possibly being fired. But the chair-lift & bobsled are fun.

Dunn's River Falls was fun for the family but the vendors are VERY aggressive. I had one vendor shake my had then try to drag me to his shop.

It's like I have said for years, the people of Jamaica hate American tourist.

Find a Navigator of the Seas Cruise from $178