• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

SKeighley
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Mar 2013
Cabin:

Well it is finally here the vacation I have been planning since March 2012. My DH and I are young 60's who love cruising. This cruise made us platinum so embarkation was a whole new process for us. I also started a roll call forum which had grown to over 5000 posts by sailing day. Some of the sea day activities included a Poker Cabin Crawl, 2 hour Cocktail Party and 2 Slot Pulls. I have never been on a cruise where I knew so many wonderful friends.

We live in southern Ma so we drove to the NYC terminal arriving around 10:30. After dropping of luggage and parking we were sent to a check in desk with no line and then went to the lounge to wait for boarding. At 11 a. we were escorted to the ship. We were able to go right to our room and drop off our carryon bags before heading to the lido deck for a drink and lunch.

Cabin: We book an obstructed balcony room with an extra long balcony. We had the same room on the Pride last year and loved it. I love having a balcony so I can have my morning coffee or evening drink out on it and smell the ocean. Our cabin steward, Bernie was great, always made sure we had the ice we needed and cleaned our room very early each day, while we were at the MDR having breakfast.

Great room with plenty of room and storage space. Love the extra long balcony

Find a Carnival Miracle Cruise from $43