3. Celebrity Reflection
We sailed March 2 and everything was wonderful. I really truly cannot thing of a bad thing to say about this ship. We were in the Aqua class which is worth every penny and we did not do any of the spa services and it was still worth it! We got on the ship fairly early and had no problems. They asked to go to deck 14 for lunch and they would announce when our cabin would be ready. The cabins were ready by 1:00 and we were still trying different foods! Our cabin was decent size for a cruise ship and the balcony had 2 nice chairs with footstools and a small table. There were two bottles of champagne waiting for us and fresh flowers! Each night we got six canapes while we got ready for dinner. The cabin was always clean and ready for us, we were well taken care of. We could eat in Blu restaurant because of our cabin class. It is a medium size place -- maybe seats 150 -- and has its own galley and menu. The menu is full of very healthy foods and some "not so healthy", all were wonderful as was the service. We ate in Blu every night and also for breakfast. It is not open for lunch but the Aqua cafe is and their food is amazing. Blu alone is the reason to stay in Aqua Class. The Persian Gardens speak for themselves, an amazing experience. Leaving the ship was very easy considering there are 3000 people trying to get off. Once a porter saw I had some trouble walking a wheelchair appeared and since our car was close to the ship he took our luggage all the way to the car and put it in for us. The wheelchair had to stop at the curb and he could not go across the street. I did tip the porter $20 when I first saw him and gave him $10 when we were done -- you get what you pay for! I also gave our cabin steward $10 when we first met her, it paid back a lot. I could go on and on but I think you get the idea.

Brand New Ship WOW!

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by kennythekuriser

The Persian Gardens speak for themselves, an amazing experience.

I could go on and on but I think you get the idea.
kennythekuriser’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Great place, half way between elevators, port side so better views. It was very quiet and we were very well taken care of. We will probably ask for this cabin again.
  Celebrity Reflection Deck Plans

• San Juan
    We went to the Bacardi Distillery, a most interesting trip. You get the history of Bacardi and what the distillery looks like although you do not go inside the actual distillery. When done you get a couple of drinks and back to the dock. We then went back on board for dinner. We did not get to San Juan until 3:00 PM and got back from the tour about 6:30. I have some mobility issues and we decided the best was to get back on the boat since I don't walk well and the boat was so wonderful -- fruity drinks everywhere.
    View All 3,094 San Juan Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's San Juan Cruise Port Review
  • Scenic Railway
    A fun trip of the island, a neat narrow gauge train so don't plan to walk around too much. You see more on the top deck but it is outside and more like bench seats. On the bottom are nice big chairs, tables and big windows plus it has AC. There is a small group going from car to car and signing native tunes. They also have free drinks. The guide is very informative and fairly funny. Another pier golf cart! The monkeys were great -- I'll let you find out how!
    View All 180 Scenic Railway Reviews
  • St. Maarten
    Our tour was cancelled for some reason and we did not see another one we wanted to do. We went into the shore-front,had a nice lunch and wandered around several interesting shops. We did find guavaberry liquor and it is wonderful. The bad news -- it is only sold on St Maarten and no exports. We only brought back one bottle, next time we will get more. Find a place that sells Guavaberry Punch and try a few! There is a place just before you get on the pier. BTW they run a shuttle (a big golf cart) up and down the pier. It was very helpful for me.

The locals are all great, we had a fun time talking to them.
    View All 4,132 St. Maarten Cruise Port Reviews