3. Carnival Victory
I will never cruise with Carnival on their old ships and these are the main reasons as why I will not cruise again on Carnival Victory CABINS- so outdated and they say that the ship was refurbished???? no way!!! everything was so outdated and when we went down to Cozumel came back to a non air conditioning cabin for 4 hours . we thought we are going to die!!! it was hot. complained about it like 5 times but no one did anything about it. I hate it that they take the tip in advance and you can't do anything about it. shows- the same stupid shows that are repetitive on all Carnival old cruise ships and you get so tired of it. carpeting was so old and outdated. been there at least for more then 10 years. horrible. FOOD- WAS OK but nothing special. the servers don't speak English well and had a hard time to understand what we wanted. KIDS CAMP- AFTER THE FIRST DAY MY DAUGHTER DIDN'T WANT TO GO AS SHE FOUND IT REALLY BORING. NO INTERESTING ACTIVITIES AND IF THERE IS ONE YOU HAD TO PAY FOR IT $25.00 + TAXES+15% TIP WHICHI FOUND ABSURD. WELL I GUESS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR AS WE GOT A GREAT PRICE FOR ALL 3 OF US FOR 782.00 ALL INCLUDED WHICH IS THE ONLY GOOD PART ABOUT IT.

NEVER AGAIN!!!