3. Carnival Sensation
I went with a large group of people and many in the group were first time cruisers. I will hit some of the main points: Used Faster to Fun for boarding and it was a breeze getting on the ship (we were soaking in the hot tub before most people were even at the port :D) Room and room steward were great - no problems We ate most meals in the main dining room and food was good and service was fast (actually service was quicker than my last few cruises so many they made some good changes) We spent alot of time in the Serenity Deck area and it was adequate (Clean and not crowded but not as nice as ones on bigger ships) We did the Behind the Fun Tour and I def recommend it to see what goes on in the background and get a picture with the captain on the bridge Comedians were ok, I give them a solid B. Strangely my one complaint is not enough bartenders - a number of times we wanted a drink and there wasn't one to take an order (never had this problem before on a ship) Also not a big fan of them replacing the Sushi Bar with the Taste Bar We used the Park and Cruise for parking and the service worked well. I will probably use them again in the future. Overall I was really pleased with how clean they kept the ship and how friendly the crew were.

Sensational

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review by jules1121

• Sail Date: February 2013
  • Destination: Bahamas

Room and room steward were great - no problems
Comedians were ok, I give them a solid B.
Also not a big fan of them replacing the Sushi Bar with the Taste Bar

jules1121’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Cabin E239
Cabin is an interior room, overall quiet but alot of engine noises when going into and out of port. Room is right near the back of ship and you can be up to the Serenity Deck thru the back hallway by the Serenity bathroom quickly.
We carried on our luggage and did self assist checkout which was a breeze being on the same deck as you enter and exit the ship from at Port Canaveral.
  Carnival Sensation Deck Plans