3. Celebrity Millennium
This was my third Celebrity cruise. It was great as always. The embarkation a breeze. The champagne welcome, the staff showing you to the cabin (if you want to) and the impeccably clean and well prepared cabin. I was afraid that the ship was going to be tired after 6 years in operation, but I had to look hard to find aging signs. They must have refurbished a lot of the lounges and bars quite recently, as the carpets and upholstery looked new. My favorite bar is always the martini bar, also this time. Peter Angeles and Cecilia are fabulous. I hope they are there on my next cruise as well. Great to spend 1 night in Venice upon embarkation, and 1 night in Barcelona before disembarking the ship. Of course, the balcony in the cabin is a must! So long.

Millennium - Western Mediterranean