3. Adventure of the Seas
The Adventure of the Sea was a very nice ship. The staff was very friendly and most helpful. The only staff member that was MIA was our headwaiter. He only came by the table two or three times, (one of those was the last night looking for his "TIP"). He never asked our names or if there were any special needs he could help with. Other people on board were also unhappy with their headwaiter as well. The major disappointment I had was when we were docked in San Juan. On past cruises the ship dock near Old Town. It was a easy to do a walking tour of Old Town before the ship set sail. Now the dock is a good 4 miles from Old Town. A long walk or a $10 taxi ride. I wish there was some type of Old Town Shuttle to take cruisers to "TOWN".

Adventure of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by cruzingfan

The Adventure of the Sea was a very nice ship.
The staff was very friendly and most helpful.
cruzingfan’s Full Rating Summary