3. Norwegian Dawn
well it was my first cruise... It was great...well except for the weather, the ship rocked and rocked for at least 4 days.... loads of ppl sick. the ship itself is awesome! what a sight to see! took me a few days to find my way around...ha ha ha.. the food wasn't bad at all, lots of complaints from ppl but I actually thought it was pretty good, Cagneys Steak House was fantastic! my kids loved the cruise. The kids program is great for kids of all ages and my kids couldn't wait to go back every day! The room....lol smalllllll but clean clean clean! the housekeeping staff is outside your door almost all day to make sure u didn't need anything.. and if u did, they were right there for u. 2 THUMBS UP! The entertainment was also fabulous, great shows for all ages to enjoy! our CD Jimmy and his staff were fantastic, friendly and very entertaining! Always something to do or see on the DAWN! Just watch out for the BINGO! way way way too expensive! and u only play like 4 games during one session.... that was a rip off I thought! We were suppose to hit Bermuda for a half day then on the their private island, (GSC) and then to Nassau....but due to hurricane we had to stay in Bermuda for 3 more days which wouldn't have been bad except we had to tender to the island then back to sea at night then back to Bermuda then back to sea then back to Bermuda.....that was awful! and we really weren't given much info on what to do in Bermuda except a few shore excursions which I will get to in a minute. we stayed one night at the actual dock! but even that was awful because we couldn't dock until 8 pm and then everything on the island was closed... so there was nothing to do at all there. Watch out ppl for the shore excursions!!!!! book it yourself, DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THE CRUISE LINE! one thing we wanted to do would have cost us close to 400.00, we decided to do it ourselves and it only cost 40 bucks! that's right, 40 dollars! not sure why the cruise line wanted to charge us 400 to do something that only cost 40 bucks for a family of 4! so 2 thumbs down to NCL for that big boo boo! All I can say ppl is that if u don't mind rocking back and forth alot, NEVER EVER book a cruise in hurricane season. getting on and off the ship was no problem at all.... we got to the pier at 10:30 am, had our room keys etc... by 10:40 am, all we had to do was wait til the ship was cleared and was on board by NOON! getting off we thought was going to be bad.... they call your floor by colors, we were the last color called but we were off the ship before 11 am! so kudos to NCL for that! fantastic! So in closing let me just say that if it wasn't for the bad weather, I would have had the best time of my life! Next time I know when NOT to book a cruise. I will also book with NCL again, I loved the ship and all it had to offer..... the DRINKS were the same price as if I was in a bar in NYC...so that was cool! HAVE FUN ALL THAT WILL BE SAILING ON THE DAWN!

Norwegian Dawn - Bermuda