3. Celebrity Millennium
This was our first cruise and we really did not know what to expect. We selected the Celebrity Line after hearing from others about the good food and excellent service. It proved to be a good choice because the service we received was top-notch. You are truly pampered on this line. The ship itself, "Millie" was absolutely beautiful and they keep it sparkling clean. All the staff was extremely helpful, courteous, polite, pleasant and they really know their service etiquette. So here is my review in a nutshell: Embarkation: Was smooth, but takes a little while. I highly recommend getting a passport if you don't already have one. It will speed up the process. Stateroom: We were in the Concierge Class on the SkyDeck. Our attendant was very good and the room itself was lovely. We ate breakfast outside on the verandah several mornings watching the waves; so serene. Service: Excellent, top-notch - you really get spoiled. Food: Excellent food in all restaurants except in the Ocean View Grille which I thought was mediocre at best. We did try the "Olympic" specialty restaurant and I thought the food was comparable to the food in the main dining room in the Metropolitan Restaurant. Room service food could have used some help and there is a limited room service menu available. Ports: We had terrible weather for most of our trip (just our luck) as it was raining heavily in the San Juan and St. Thomas. (Casa DeCampo was fine but there really isn't much to see and do there). Nassau had good weather but we had little time in port and wish we could have stayed longer. Hence, the cruising part of our trip was bumpy as we rocked heavily on choppy waters and the wind was blowing fiercely. (I used wrist bands that are for motion sickness and they really worked). Big disappointment for our San Juan excursion as it was cancelled due to heavy rains and flooding. We only saw the sun on two days the entire trip. Casino: Try to avoid going in the casino as you will lose lots of money, that's a guarantee. Activities: Good selection, but only if you like computer classes, flower design, karaoke, bingo and art auctions. Of course, there was always something to do and most passengers found something they liked. I hung out in the shopping emporium and found good selection on lots of goodies. Disembarkation: Took forever, but still went smooth. We will definitely cruise Celebrity again but we are anxious to try some of the other lines for comparison.

Millennium - Eastern Caribbean

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by ssell1

Service: Excellent, top-notch - you really get spoiled.
Disembarkation: Took forever, but still went smooth.
ssell1’s Full Rating Summary