3. Crown Princess
Just got back from the Crown Princess cruise and was not happy. My expectations were extremely high and we were disappointed. First our cabin was a mini suite which we paid a lot of money for had no roof over balcony. We could not believe it. We called down and they really did not want to hear about it. Next we go looking for the ice cream machines and found there were none you had to pay for the ice cream. Except from 3:30 to 4:30 you can get tutti fruitty ice cream (huge disappointment for our kids). Next we go to play golf and discovered there was broken glass from speakers on the holes and every time you played the ball rolled onto the next green. It was the worst 9 holes course we have seen. Entertainment was lacking and not enough space to seat everyone. You had to go 30 minutes early to see show and it was over in 45 minutes. The drinks were so bad they should fire the beverage manager. I highly recommend buying your own bottle and get the soda card for free tonic--absolutely no alcohol in mixed drinks. I also tried pina colada and no rum even though they said there was. The ship was a pretty ship but no grand entrance (3-story atrium). The ship rocked every night (could not believe the rocking and would question if this ship should be checked out further). I saw water from adult pool dumping out and people being pushed back and forth. We were on 4 other cruises never experienced the rocking. No animals made in our stateroom at night. Found food on our balcony thrown over on to it. I felt they were always looking for ways to charge you more money, (drinks small, medium or large) spa treatments (want to sell you things -- cookbook for sale in dining room). Getting off was very disorganized. We love Royal and will be going back to Royal.

Crown Princess - Eastern Caribbean