3. Celebrity Millennium
This site proved informative for me as I prepared for our family vacation and I hope to do the same for your family. We traveled a party of 7, Grandma 68, My husband and I, our four young children...the girls 8 and 6, the boys 4 and 2. We are from Danville California right outside of San Francisco. The Millennium proved to be our safe haven! There was something for each one of us! We loved the service, the staff. We were prepared to be the only people with young children only to find out this cruise had over 100 little people! I thought it would be mostly elderly couples but there were so many families. The children loved the Fun Factory! Shipmates and Cadets as they were referred. They were busy doing crafts, going to ice cream together, tours backstage, they met the dancers, toured the bridge. They met children from different countries, Mexico, Canada, England, India, and the East Coast. They had a talent show and did a group skit. At the different ports Rome, Santorini, Venice you could hear their little voices saying hello to one another in Piazza Navona, St. Peter's Square, playing with pigeons in San Marco Square, riding in the tenders from and to beautiful Santorini and Villefranche France. Children are so friendly it was so refreshing. I was actually able to find a sitter for my two year old, here and there which gave my husband and I alone time when we wanted it. The food was plentiful, fresh and healthy. Our rooms were very well kept. My mother-in-law shared a deluxe room with balcony with the two girls and my husband and I were with the boys. Our rooms were side by side and we could talk to each other via our balconies. There is a fold out bunk bed that the housekeeper sets up in the evenings. The beds were surprisingly comfortable. My mother-in-law is a seasoned cruiser and enjoyed the casino, and upscale shopping on board. She felt the entertainment wasn't quite up to par but enjoyed it none-the-less. She enjoyed retrieving all the port and formal night photos...she loved her morning coffee service and her balcony! She enjoyed how well kept her room was. She too enjoyed how kind the staff was to the children especially Olessia, Vanessa,Karla and Stephanie. My husband and I had the time of our lives. We are avid boaters and really enjoyed seeing Europe via the ship. At the different ports we hired our own driver's and designed our own excursions which proved perfect for us. We loved the ports and felt we were at each one long enough. On board we ate Sushi, Formal, Buffet, Hamburgers poolside the staff was eager to accommodate any of our needs. We were as busy as we wanted to be on any given day. It was so healthy for our ten year marriage. We walk away from the Millennium with a fond farewell. Arrivederci, Tutti Grazie Celebrity Millennium!

Millennium - Western Mediterranean

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by M.Elizabeth

We walk away from the Millennium with a fond farewell.
Arrivederci, Tutti Grazie Celebrity Millennium!
M.Elizabeth’s Full Rating Summary