• Newsletter

mike@sea
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2006
Cabin: Royal Family Suite

I am a 44 year old male, single and usually travel with friends. This was my 8th RCCL cruise, first on a Voyager class ship. I picked this particular cruise for different reasons: a) I did enjoy the transatlantic journey on the Brilliance the previous year very much; b) I prefer longer cruises over short ones; c) I thought the Voyager would have more to offer on sea days due to its size.

Overall it was a great vacation and a fun trip. That was due to the people I was with and the people we met on the cruise. The weather was perfect on most days, the food and service in the dining room very good and the location of the Royal Family Suite just perfect.

However, there were many things that I find worth mentioning here. A few good ones, many not so good ones. I try to be very objective here and would like to point out that I´m definitely returning to RCCL because I do like their overall product and their ships.

Royal Family Suite