3. Norwegian Sun

Hi! My name is Brenleigh. I'm 5 1/2 years old and I live in NC.

I have been on 6 cruises and I know cruises well for a kid. Let me tell you about the best and most wonderful ship I have ever been on: THE NORWEGIAN SUN! I love that ship.

The kid's club is great. Best of all is the kid's pool -- a place for kids and it's so cool. The crew on the ship were also very nice.

Hey, Moms and Dads, if you want to treat your kid to the time of their life, book a family cruise vacation on THE NORWEGIAN SUN!  Be sure to tell the crew "Hi" for me.

I had the best time ever on our last trip! I cried when it was time to leave. Well, I've got to go for now, I hear the ice cream truck. Let's go, Dad.

P.S. Since I'm only 5 1/2,  Dad helped me write this review. Thanks, Dad!

Norwegian Sun - Eastern Caribbean

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by Brenleigh

Hi! My name is Brenleigh. I'm 5 1/2 years old and I live in NC.

P.S. Since I'm only 5 1/2,  Dad helped me write this review. Thanks, Dad!

Brenleigh’s Full Rating Summary