3. Adventure of the Seas
I recently was on a cruise with my parents and I enjoyed it a lot. We took US Air and flew in from Philadelphia for a 3 1/2 to a 4 hour flight. Embarkation was very smooth and we were on the ship within a half hour. FOOD: Food in the Windjammer was good. Breakfast was ok, but lunch was very very good. The dining service was phenomenal, but the food was average. Johnny Rockets was by far my favorite place to eat. It was worth the 3.95 to get in. They even dimmed the lights and danced. Cafe Promenade had great pizza. I think Carnival had the edge on the food. SHIP: The ship was HUGE. It was so big, that it rarely seemed crowded. All activities are fun,including rock-climbing wall,mini golf, and inline skating. All were only open at certain times. There was a Promenade (mini mall) that absolutely fabulous. The ship was much better than Carnival. SERVICE: The service was absolutely fantastic. My favorite part of the cruise. There is a bartender named Wesley. You have to meet him. He works in between Cafe Promenade and Ben and Jerries. He and other people will give you whatever you ask for. Adventure of the Seas beats Carnival by a mile when it comes to service. ENTERTAINMENT: All of the shows were out of this world. The only bad show was Velvote Rope. The comedian was so funny. Royal Caribbean has the edge when it comes to entertainment. RICHARD SPACEY: This was our cruise director, and was one of the highlights of the trip. He was so so so so so so so so so funny. He was the best cruise director I have ever seen. DIMEMBARKATION: This was also a breeze, but a little more confusing. This took us about 25 minutes. Royal Caribbean had the edge again. SUMMARY: This was a fantastic cruise. Half were American, and half were Puerto Rican. I thought it would be a problem, but it was not. Announcements are also made in Spanish. Very annoying. There are things to do for every age. OVERALL: Royal Caribbean is my favorite!!

Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Jimmy Burns

OVERALL: Royal Caribbean is my favorite!!
Jimmy Burns’s Full Rating Summary