3. Carnival Miracle
This our 2nd cruise with Carnival and I'm not sure that I will go with Carnival again. Embarkment went well and as we expected. We went up to the Lido deck and got something to eat and drink and wait for our cabin. CABIN was nice and clean and our steward was wonderful. We thought our cabin was nice until it was time to sleep. We were under one of the night clubs and it was very loud. We call up to the desk to complain and they said they would see what they could do....NOTHING. This went on and on, night after night. The music director would call at about 5pm and ask how the noise was, considering that nothing was going on up there it was nice, but as soon as the sun went down it was LOUD! One night we called the desk and asked that the music be turned down and they turn it up...HOW RUDE!!! We asked that someone come down to hear the music (which we could sing along with), they said they would send someone down, but of course no one came. Food: It was ok. Drinks: Were great! Overall: I don't know that I would go on Carnival again, although they did offer us only a 15% discount for our next trip..I'm not sure that I want to go again. It wasn't relaxing and seeing that I had had surgery 3 weeks before we left and was there to relax and sleep at night which didn't happen.

Carnival Miracle - Western Caribbean