3. Adventure of the Seas
This was my 9th cruise. I have been on Carnival, Celebrity, Disney and Royal Caribbean. In my opinion Disney is still the best but this particular RC ship was phenomenal! The layout of the ship was very well planned out. There was always an elevator when you got there, you could always get into a hot tub at the pool. I have been on cruises where I did not get a chance in the hot tub all week. The activities were great on this large ship (rock wall, full b-ball court, putt putt) The excursions were well run. We went horseback riding in Aruba. RC used a very good company there. We also did the Dolphin Encounter in St. Maarten. It was a little pricey but still cheaper than doing it in Orlando. We also went to a beach in Curacao that did not have wall to wall people. Things to stay away from- In St. Thomas do not ever go to Magen's Bay if there is another ship in port. You will end up sitting at a picnic table without a beach chair. The natives in St. Thomas were not as friendly as times I have been there in the past either. The Ice Show on the ship was great. Overall, the food is not as good as Disney or Celebrity, but the ship itself was great. A few things I did not like: waiter kept steering the kids toward the kid menu, hey I paid full price and if they want to eat from the regular menu it should be offered. Did not like that you have to keep replacing the beach towels in your room all week. I would rather just grab one at the pool!! All in all a new favorite and will cruise this class of ship again. Great for older kids and teens.

Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Mommy40

The Ice Show on the ship was great.
Mommy40’s Full Rating Summary