3. Costa Magica
This was only our second cruise. The first was on Royal Caribbean-Voyager of the Seas. The embarkation was slow and it required establishing your credit card information after. (Instead of getting it done at the same time.)

The cabin was too hot for our comfort. Nothing was done after reporting this to the cabin attendant. The ship's configuration was such that you must pass thru their deck which contained most of their shops and the casino. Great for marketing: inconvenient for travelers.

The food was mediocre at best. The service desk informed me that getting an early dining slot was about impossible-even though I informed them of my medical issues. The staff, however, was well trained and helpful.

The entertainment was also not great. The shore excursions were chaotic, at best, as was the disembarkation. The ship was very well maintained.

We heard many frequent travelers who reported that they would never sail on this cruise line again. We had to agree. We were disappointed or just spoiled by our sailing on the Voyager of the Seas who reported that they would never sail on this cruise line again. We had to agree. We were disappointed or just spoiled by our sailing on the Voyager of the Seas.

CostaMagica - Bahamas