• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

weweresad2
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Mar 2006
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:Hi :),This was our FIRST cruise and my wife & I took it to celebrate our 40th anniversary which is coming up this June. We are Canadians and hail from just outside Ottawa,Ontario,Canada, I do not have all the computer skills to make a report but please bare with me.

This would be interesting to the new cruisers out there probably more than the seasoned veterans. We left Port Hope, New Jersey on the 26th of March for the Caribbean to see:Charleston,South Carolina(beautiful) CocoCay, Bahamas (island owned by Celebrity Cruise Lines..another beauty) Freeport, Bahamas (bought my booze here :)) Phillipsburg,St. Maarten (took our "bubba excursion" here....local fishing trip not too far off the island..excellent) and also bought a JVC camcorder here at Boolchand's) Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas (beautiful beaches but should get rid of some of that garbage in local back yards which you see on the way to the beautiful beaches!).

San Juan,Puerto Rico (clean,clean,clean..I would go back here tomorrow if I could. Here is a proud city and you sure can tell. Beautiful++)

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A